How To Play The Bb/D Chord On Guitar
Bb/D Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Bb/D chord on your guitar, picture the Bb/D chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Bb/D chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Bb/D Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to put your fingers when playing the Bb/D chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning (EADGBe)
- Index finger: 1st fret, 1st string. Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the 1st string.
- Ring finger: 3rd fret, 3rd string. Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the 3rd string.
- Pinky finger: 3rd fret, 2nd string. Place your pinky finger on the 3rd fret of the 2nd string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th and the 5th string.
Want to get better at playing Bb/D and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Bb/D Chord
Mastered playing the Bb/D chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Bb/D chord)!
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Bb/D Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Bb/D chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!