How To Play The Bmaj Chord On Guitar
Bmaj Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Bmaj chord on your guitar, picture the Bmaj chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Bmaj chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Bmaj Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to put your fingers when playing the Bmaj chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning (EADGBe)
- Index finger: 1st fret, 4th string. Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the 4th string.
- Middle finger: 2nd fret, 5th string. Place your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the 5th string.
- Ring finger: 2nd fret, 1st string. Place your ring finger on the 2nd fret of the 1st string.
- Pinky finger: 3rd fret, 3rd string. Place your pinky finger on the 3rd fret of the 3rd string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th string.
Other Names For The Bmaj Guitar Chord:
- BM Chord
Want to get better at playing Bmaj and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Bmaj Chord
Mastered playing the Bmaj chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Bmaj chord)!
Latest Downloads That'll help you become a better guitarist
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Bmaj Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Bmaj chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!