How To Play The C#m7b5 Chord On Guitar
C#m7b5 Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the C#m7b5 chord on your guitar, picture the C#m7b5 chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the C#m7b5 chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
C#m7b5 Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to position your fingers when you play the C#m7b5 chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning (EADGBe)
- Index finger: 4th fret, 5th string. Place your index finger on the 4th fret of the 5th string.
- Middle finger: 4th fret, 3rd string. Place your middle finger on the 4th fret of the 3rd string.
- Ring finger: 5th fret, 4th string. Place your ring finger on the 5th fret of the 4th string.
- Pinky finger: 5th fret, 2nd string. Place your pinky finger on the 5th fret of the 2nd string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th and 1st strings.
Want to get better at playing C#m7b5 and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The C#m7b5 Chord
Mastered playing the C#m7b5 chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the C#m7b5 chord)!
Latest Downloads That'll help you become a better guitarist
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the C#m7b5 Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the C#m7b5 chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!