How To Play The Daug Chord On Guitar
Daug Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Daug chord on your guitar, picture the Daug chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Daug chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Daug Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to position your fingers when you want to play the Daug chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning (EADGBe)
- Index finger: 2nd fret, 1st string. Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of the 1st string.
- Middle finger: 3rd fret, 3rd string. Place your middle finger on the 3rd fret of the 3rd string.
- Ring finger: 3rd fret, 2nd string. Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the 2nd string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th and 5th strings
Other Names For The Daug Guitar Chord:
- D(aug) Chord
Want to get better at playing Daug and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Daug Chord
Mastered playing the Daug chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Daug chord)!
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Daug Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Daug chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!