How To Play The Db5 Chord On Guitar
Db5 Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Db5 chord on your guitar, picture the Db5 chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Db5 chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Db5 Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to position your fingers when you want to play the Db5 chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning (EADGBe)
- Index finger: 4th fret, 5th string. Place your index finger on the 4th fret of the 5th string.
- Ring finger: 6th fret, 4th string. Place your ring finger on the 6th fret of the 4th string.
- Pinky finger: 6th fret, 3rd string. Place your pinky finger on the 6th fret of the 3rd string.
- Play chord. Strum the 5th and 4th and 3rd strings.
Other Names For The Db5 Guitar Chord:
- D(b5) Chord
Want to get better at playing Db5 and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Db5 Chord
Mastered playing the Db5 chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Db5 chord)!
Latest Downloads That'll help you become a better guitarist
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Db5 Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Db5 chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!