How To Play The Fadd9 Chord On Guitar
Fadd9 Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Fadd9 chord on your guitar, picture the Fadd9 chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Fadd9 chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Fadd9 Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here is where to position your fingers when playing the Fadd9 chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning (EADGBe)
- Index finger: 1st fret, 2nd string. Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the 2nd string.
- Index finger: 2nd fret, 3rd string. Place your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the 3rd string.
- Ring finger: 3rd fret, 4th string. Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the 4th string.
- Pinky finger: 3rd fret, 1st string. Place your pinky finger on the 3rd fret of the 1st string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th and 5th strings.
Other Names For The Fadd9 Guitar Chord:
- F(add9) Chord
Want to get better at playing Fadd9 and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Fadd9 Chord
Mastered playing the Fadd9 chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Fadd9 chord)!
Latest Downloads That'll help you become a better guitarist
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Fadd9 Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Fadd9 chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!