How To Play The Gb7 Chord On Guitar
Gb7 Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Gb7 chord on your guitar, picture the Gb7 chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Gb7 chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Gb7 Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to position your fingers when playing the Gb7 chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning of EADGBe
- Index finger: 2nd fret, 2nd string. Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of the 2nd string.
- Middle finger: 3rd fret, 3rd string. Place your middle finger on the 3rd fret of the 3rd string.
- Ring finger: 4th fret, 4th string. Place your ring finger on the 4th fret of the 4th string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th and 5th strings.
Want to get better at playing Gb7 and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Gb7 Chord
Mastered playing the Gb7 chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Gb7 chord)!
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Gb7 Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Gb7 chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!