How To Play The Gbm Chord On Guitar
Gbm Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Gbm chord on your guitar, picture the Gbm chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Gbm chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Gbm Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where you need to position your fingers when playing the Gbm chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to standard tuning of EADGBe
- Index finger: barre the 2nd fret. Use your index finger to barre the 2nd fret.
- Ring finger: 4th fret, 5th string. Place your ring finger on the 4th fret of the 5th string.
- Pinky finger: 4th fret, 4th string. Place your pinky finger on the 4th fret of the 4th string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings.
Want to get better at playing Gbm and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Gbm Chord
Mastered playing the Gbm chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Gbm chord)!
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Gbm Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Gbm chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!