How To Play The Gbmaj9 Chord On Guitar
Gbmaj9 Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Gbmaj9 chord on your guitar, picture the Gbmaj9 chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Gbmaj9 chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Gbmaj9 Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where to position your fingers when playing the Gbmaj9 chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to the standard tuning of EADGBe
- Index finger: barre the 2nd fret. Use your index finger to barre the 1st fret (except the 6th string).
- Middle finger: 2nd fret, 6th string. Place your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the 6th string.
- Ring finger: 2nd fret, 2nd string. Place your ring finger on the 2nd fret of the 2nd string.
- Pinky finger: 3rd fret, 4th string. Place your pinky finger on the 3rd fret of the 4th string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings.
Other Names For The Gbmaj9 Guitar Chord:
- GbM9 Chord
Want to get better at playing Gbmaj9 and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Gbmaj9 Chord
Mastered playing the Gbmaj9 chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Gbmaj9 chord)!
Latest Downloads That'll help you become a better guitarist
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Gbmaj9 Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Gbmaj9 chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!