How To Play The Gm7/Bb Chord On Guitar
Gm7/Bb Chord Guitar Instructions
To play the Gm7/Bb chord on your guitar, picture the Gm7/Bb chord chart shown to the left as your fret board and neck (if you were to stand your guitar up vertically).
The horizontal lines represent the fret bars, the vertical lines show the strings and the dots show where to place your fingers.
Play the Gm7/Bb chord by placing your fingers exactly where the diagram shows and strumming the correct strings.
Gm7/Bb Guitar Chord Finger Positions
Here's where you need to position your fingers when playing the Gm7/Bb chord:
- Tune your guitar Tune your guitar to standard tuning of EADGBe
- Index finger: 1st fret, 5th string. Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the 5th string.
- Middle finger: 1st fret, 1st string. Place your middle finger on the 1st fret of the 1st string.
- Pinky finger: 3rd fret, 2nd string. Place your pinky finger on the 3rd fret of the 2nd string.
- Play chord. Strum all strings, except the 6th string.
Want to get better at playing Gm7/Bb and all other guitar chords? Over 1.79 million people across the world went from average to impressive fast when they took this online class (and it's free for 2 weeks)
These Songs Use The Gm7/Bb Chord
Mastered playing the Gm7/Bb chord on your guitar? Challenge yourself by trying to play these songs to help you memorise it (they all use the Gm7/Bb chord)!
Latest Downloads That'll help you become a better guitarist
Great job! Let others know you're learning a REAL instrument by sharing it on social media!
Save For Later!
Want to make sure you don't forget the Gm7/Bb Chord? Bookmark this page to make it easier for you to find again!
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page
Want To Learn More?
We hope you enjoyed learning how to play the Gm7/Bb chord on your guitar. Don't stop now! We're got loads more guitar chords for you to learn at Guvna Guitars!